In a message dated 2/8/2005 9:32:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I hope that they are wrong, my girl Amber tested positive, and I could not bear loosing her, she is my angel, she came to me sick and weak wanting tons of lovin' and she tested negative at that time, I fattened her up gave her tons of attention and now just recently she tested positive. I never thought about it but she always can be heard when she breathes does that mean it is in her lungs? I hope they can come up with a cure, I do not like to hear about kitties that pass.
Cherie

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>