Where is Brenda in WI?
I am in southern IL.  I have a rescue buddy in KY who will help if time works for him.

Del
----- Original Message -----
From: catatonya
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Transporting Adopted Cat from GA to WI??

Del,

How far are you from Brenda? Do you know?

Is there anyone in tenn. or kentucky?

Del Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Our Griffie was adopted fm Spalding ... he is a sweet negative Siamese but was totally freaking out at the shelter.   After the paperwork and $ was wired we didn't have patience to wait and fortunately were able to go get him - we fell in love with him at first sight of his picture online, which was awful, go figure.  When the vet tech (I had him boarded and neutered while we drove there fm IL) brought him out hubby and I both squealed and wept, so happy to see him.  Aren't we looney tunes!

Del