Thanks Michelle,
I remembered you talking about Josephine having a reaction to the patch, but I didn't remember exactly what happened. It gives me further hope that Zevon will be more coordinated once we remove it. Z's never been very food motivated, so it doesn't surprise me much that he's refusing food. I think I'll take the darn thing off.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My cat Josephine had a terrible reaction to the fentanyl patch-- nauseous, would not eat, could not even stand. Once it was off she was much better.
Did you try Mighty Dog? My dog Nubi ate that for a while when she would not eat anything else.
Michelle