There is a Himalayan that's need a home A.S.A.P

PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST.......PLEASE HELP!!!

Please take a look at the cats and dogs at this high kill shelter.  They are a very small shelter and not many adoptions take place there.  Can you find it in your heart and find room to take just one?  They are very rescue friendly.  Ask for Linda Kuhn.  She is a shelter employee and very helpful.

Tosha
Cat
Himalayan

Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Look into my eyes..... blue aren't they? I overheard two staff members saying that I am the most beautiful cat they ever saw. I am Tosha or Tasha and I am 3 years of age. I'm already spayed so I could go home with you today. I am good with children and good around otehr animals. I was adopted from here some time ago and returned. Why? Because I have too much hair. Hey I'm a Himalayan... we have lots of beautiful hair. Please research the breed before adopting so you know as much as you can about us. We really hate being tossed about. Adoption fee is $45.00. Hurry!

This pet is: altered

Patches
Cat
Calico,Domestic Long Hair Mix

Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: I'm a year old and I'm a calico. Did you know that virtually all calico cats are female? Well so am I. I am good with children and very good around other animals. I'd love to come live with you. This high kill shelter scares me. When they come with a feedbowl I worry that my time is out. Please don't leave me here.

This pet is: already house trained

Morgan
Cat
Domestic Short Hair-white Mix

Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Yes I'm Morgan and I have no clue why I am here. I hate this place. Too many crying cats and barking dogs. I'm two years old and I want to get out and enjoy life. I am such a handsome fellow that I am sure I can capture some feline hearts. I'm am supposed to tell you that my adoption fee is $45.00 and that includes neutering. Now please come tell me what neutering means.

Saben
Cat
Domestic Short Hair - gray and white Mix

Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: My name is Saben. I'm two years old and I'm gray and white as you can see. I'm a big fella. I don't like cages, I love people and I want out. I'd really like a loving home and some space to stretch my legs. This kennel is too tight a fit for a big guy like me. Would you halp me please? This place is a high kill shelter so HURRY! LOVE SABEN. 270 651 PAWS (10am - 4pm CDT) Adoption fee is only $45 and I even get neutered for that price..... what is neutered??

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.iGive.com/TAZZYS

https://www.paypal.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/