I agree that is funny!
I will try this as well...nerf ball great idea!

In a message dated 6/16/2005 9:38:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
That's hilarious! What a cutie--he deserved to have that chicken!
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:20 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: AC - cats marking

If the squirt bottle doesn't work...use a soft-light-weight foam ball and wing it at him.  (I know it sound aweful to throw anything at your animal...which is why I said only a soft foam ball that can't possible hurt them.  It will distract without injuring....you can always soak it in lemon juice, but ONLY use it DRY.  The lemon smell will be on the ball- cats don't like citrus and it will further help to reinforce the experience as an unpleasant one without causing lasting damage.

(We tried squirt bottles to keep Quintapus off the counter tops to no avail. When he was a kitten-adolescent,  Mom got so frustrated one evening when he hopped up to help himself to chicken that she was cooking for dinner that she turned the kitchen sink hose/rinser on him....he just LEANED into it & shut his eyes & started purring!......we were laughing so hard we were crying.  So we had to come up with an alternative.  The nerf ball worked better for us, but only AFTER we soaked and dryed the lemon juice to it.)

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.iGive.com/TAZZYS

https://www.paypal.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE