Dr Dodin called and said the hematocrit came back as 7.5. As I feared, it's nonregenerative anemia. She said we need to see how Flavia does tomorrow morning after the transfusion (she was also in an oxygen tent last time I saw her), and all being "well" will prescribe Depomedrol and Prednisone. My poor little furball. She must be terrified. She has to go back to the clinic for monitoring tomorrow am.--I'll be picking her up from emergency and delivering her there at 8am.
Katyis is a little p****d off after his mission of mercy. Clumsy me, I couldn't get the bandage around his leg off properly--he kept fighting me. Now I see he succeeded doing it himself--didn't need my help.
I hope there's no return to emergency services any time soon.
Kerry