Hi everyone
Flavia's test was not so good last night--her hematocrit went down from 21
to17. I'm taking her again on Saturday for the same test. I wish so much
that I wasn't going out of the country on Wednesday--it is such bad timing.
Michelle had suggested I read the article on immunoregulin posted on this
group's site--how it had been successful in treating FeLV cats with various
symptoms including severe anemia. My Q is, does anyone know what's involved
with immunoregulin treatment --does it involve hospitalization for several
days? I'm not keen to do that--Flavia is feral, and gets very stressed out
by human contact and change. If anyone has any experience of treating a
kitty with immunoregulin I'd really appreciate any info.
Thanks, Kerry