Dear all

I must apologize for being way behind with my email. Please know that tho I've been largely out of sight you all have not been out of mind, and I am thinking and praying for all of your sick kitties, and sick family members.

I've been looking locally for an FeLV companion for my Mickey--he's very lonesome having lost all his siblings--and my trail led to a lady in Indiana who has a number of FeLV cats --- she has a huge barn that she's customized for cats and seems to take the cats that no one else (including Chicago shelters) wants. Just before she responded today to my phone message, I saw the emergency email from a New Jersey shelter below. So when the Indiana lady returned my call I told her that in fact I felt I should take one from CatCamp if it were feasible.
To make a long story short, this woman--Cherie--asked for the email, and has now arranged to take all the FeLV cats, so I'll be getting one via her.
I'm in total awe of--once again--the goodness of people.
I also wanted to make sure that everyone saw this email as it didn't come on my home computer, so maybe no everyone has seen it.
I hope to catch up this weekend.
Thinking of you all, love you guys
Kerry

EMERGENCY!   EMERGENCY!   EMERGENCY!
PLEASE POST FAR & WIDE!!!!
FEEL FREE TO SEND TO THE MEDIA IF YOU HAVE ANY  CONTACTS.
The Cat Camp Foundation MUST move cats  NOW!!!!!
We have  received another letter from the Township of Tabernacle stating that
they are  filing a criminal  complaint against  the shelter for being in
violation of ZONING LAWS.  This whole problem is being caused by a  neighbor who
doesn’t like the volunteers coming to the shelter and has  complained that the
shelter is a “business”.  That is what the violation is all  about.   We have
to find  another shelter / rescue / home for about 25 indoor semi -feral cats
as well as  well as 12 Leukemia positive cats IMMEDIATELY!  These cats are in
grave danger of  euthanization by the ruling of the court.
Somebody  PLEASE help us to save these cats.   We have placed all of the
adoptables, the Aids positive cats and some of  the Leukemia positive cats. We
desperately need  help to save the lives of these semi-ferals and Leukemia cats.

Please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if you can do anything at all to help  us.
Thank you and bless you.
Ruthie

[Non-text