From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: home needed - reply to Kerry

> Kerry- i just called Linda and someone is taking one of the four month old
boys and the 7 wk old torti this week.  She did say if you were interested
in the boys and for future reference that ransport to Chicago is not a
problem,  Thank you for your quick response, and Yeah !!! we have a new leuk
household in Mass (where they tend to be few and far between). We have never
placed a positive so fast here (at least in my little circle).  Thankx again
Kristi