How long do you have to do subQ for it to be
effective?  Is there usually an amount of days or
weeks that it finally takes effect, or does it vary
with every animal?  I would do it (especially if it
saves money), but only if I felt fully informed, you
know?

--- "MacKenzie, Kerry N."

http://farechase.yahoo.com