Hey Nina,

Yes, my mom LOVES cats.  She's feeding a group of
ferals as we speak.  I think I will call her and ask
if she can come by on Saturday anyway to sit with
Cricket.  I bet she will if I'm very nice.  I just
hate to ask for help.  I don't want to take Cricket
over there because he is happy at home and I don't
want to stress him out anymore.  But maybe she'll come
over.

Caviar...lol

I will try the Rotisserie chicken.  I tried to give
him a little part of a turkey leg the other day but he
only sniffed at it.

:)
Wendy

http://farechase.yahoo.com