Hi Guys,

I hope your weekend was a relaxing one.  I did manage
to relax in Corpus Christi some, which I needed.  My
mom, aunt, and cousin went by the house on Saturday
and gave Cricket his Prednisolone and Cyproheptadine
and loved on him quite a bit.  My best friend came by
Sunday and gave him his Prednisolone.  I got home last
night and gave him his meds and he drank quite a bit
of tuna juice.  I force fed him baby food this
morning.  I could kick myself because I told the vet
to call in a prescrip in liquid form, because Cricket
takes liquid better than pills, but the stuff smells
and tastes horrible and he gags on it (did you know
you could fill a prescrip for an animal at
Walmart?!!!-I thought pharmacies were for people
medicine only).  The vet didn't have time to get the
cream for his ear compounded before I left for the
weekend, so I'm working on getting that today.  When I
got home, Cricket was very weak.  He probably didn't
eat or drink much while I was gone, but I think if I
can get his strength back up with good food and water,
he will be fine.  One wonderful thing: I noticed as I
was giving him his meds he has some pink back in his
gums, so his body must have stopped or slowed killing
the red blood cells!  Hallelujah!  If we can just get
him over this hump, I think he might get that virus
back into remission.  He seems to be hanging in there
and fighting.  A million thanks and blessings again to
all of you who help, encourage, and listen to everyone
here on this webtalk page.

:)
Wendy

http://mail.yahoo.com