Ken,

I know EXACTLY how you feel about not wanting to be at
work.  All you can do is think and worry about your
kitty.  I know it's hard.  Just hang in there.  I
thought the same thing about Cricket, that he wouldn't
survive long.  Part of it was because I had filled my
head with so much information, I talked myself into
believing that Cricket was a goner in just a few days,
but he has been hanging in there for 3 weeks now.
Nina said it the best.  She said that you do all you
can do, and the rest is up to kitty and the powers
that be.  Once I read that, I let some of the pressure
off myself and stopped worrying so much.  I can't
control things.  What's going to happen is going to
happen, but I will do everything I can to help Cricket
survive.  I am little more at peace now that I went
through the depression and what I would consider
grieving these past few weeks.  It was very hard at
first though.  So just hang in there.

:)
Wendy

P.S.  Cricket loves going outside too.  I am hoping he
is strong enough to go outside this afternoon when I
get home.  I think it helps with his depression.

http://farechase.yahoo.com