Thanks Belinda for the information on markers.  I will
look into it.  Thanks also for Cricket's compliments.
I am sure he is beaming even in the afterlife at all
the wonderful things said about him.  He certainly was
mischevious; he's probably sharpening his claws on the
wood of the Rainbow Bridge as we speak!  LOL.

http://farechase.yahoo.com