Carrie,

Kitty urine washes out quite nicely in the wash I've
learned, so just throw the rug in the wash if you
don't think it would become too unraveled.  A towel
would be a better choice because those can be washed
over and over.  If this works for Pepper, I will buy
several cheap towels for her and wash them only with
each other.  I am so excited because it's been a
problem!

:)
Wendy

=== message truncated ===