I agree with many of you.  I don't see myself going
anywhere anytime soon, even though I don't have any
FeLV kitties at present.  The information is so
valuable and can be used for illnesses whether related
to FeLV or not.  In addition, I will NEVER forget the
support that I got here when Cricket was sick and
after he died, and I am a big believer in paying it
forward.  I want to help others the way you all helped
Cricket and me in our time of need.  I also agree that
there are other problems non-kitty related that we
discuss from time to time and frankly there are many
people here who are wise and who I would have no
problem with taking advice from on any number of
issues.

:)
Wendy

P.S.  Do they offer veterinary courses/licenses
online, because many of you might qualify!?  lol.

http://mail.yahoo.com