I have a question: why in the world would anyone take
offense to the personal choice of being a vegan?
Especially to the point of kicking a vegan out of a
group?  I don't understand this concept.  I could
fathom a group of vegans not wanting a non-vegan in
their cyber group, but the other way around?  Can
someone fill me in on why this would be?  Just
curious.  Thanks.  I have no problem with what anyone
is doing as long as it isn't hurting anyone or
anything, and being vegan does not qualify.

http://mail.yahoo.com