That is so true Tencats,For the first few weeks I would get nervous and an upset stomach when it was close to the time to give her that dreaded pill,but like I said it was like we somehow came to an understanding,plus I would give her one or 2 of her Temptations treats,then the pill then a whole bunch of treats,at first I would give her a fingerful of Cool whip,she loved that stuff.

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yep, they DEFINITELY know what we're thinking about.... mental
attitude is really the key--you have to go at the process with the
full intention and confidence that you are GOING to medicate that cat,
and that's that--MUCH harder to do than write about, for sure!

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]