Thank you so much Patti,your message made me cry.It doesn't take much though.I do miss my baby girl.I know she loved me.And I am already getting attached to these sweet sweet kitties,one of them that I really was drawn to last night had to go to the clinic today,he looked very weak but he was still so loving,please say some prayers for sweet Arthur.Thank you
Sherry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sherry,
Just wanted to tell you that volunteering your time with shelter cats is something that is not only beneficial for those kitties, but the rewards you will get out of volunteering can not be measured........
I am sure Maizee is smiling down at you and grinning, thinking, "What a special Mom I have."
And, she is right.
Hugs,
Patti