I think that many are feral and semi-feral and at least one is FeLV+ and several are elderly.  When I said I would assist with legal fees, I mean about $100.  We are actually doing pretty badly financially since moving, due to me only having part-time work right now and a bunch of vet bills and house repairs and having spent our savings on the move.  I would hope that an ALDF-associated attorney would do this kind of case pro bono, though.

Hideyo would have to take the lead in creating a back-up emergency plan for placing the cats with list members.  It is true that none of us but her know what is going on with her cats or her case.

Michelle