I had a bond arraignment this morning for the criminal complaint this morning.. so pleaded not guilty and trial is now scheduled for 1/12 (so soon) – I hope everything will go well next Monday – otherwise, then I have to appeal,, and I guess I could get a continuance on the trial 1/12 (or at least that’s what Greg said)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:21 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hideyo's court case 19th??

No, the citation is just the book and volume number.  You probably have the actual court decision.  Thanks for offering to fax it, but that's not necessary. I saved the summary that you sent me, and if I ever need access to the case I'll contact ALDF.  The only fax machine I have has to be plugged in to the phone line, so we need a call first, etc., and I don't have a current need for it.

Thanks, though, and keep up the amazing self-advocacy work you are doing!

Michelle