-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 12:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Great news about my court case

Hideyo,

Fantastic news about your court case!!!  Who knew?!
What a turn of events!  Someone up there is looking
out for you...probably all your furbabies over the
Rainbow Bridge.  And probably Cricket too.  I am
sooooooooo happy for you.  Please keep us posted as to
the results of the new ordinance.  This could be a
landmark situation that helps others who rescue
animals.

:)
Wendy

Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com