I picked up a vial of Epogen for Fu tonight. The vet explained how to
give it to him over the phone and the pharmacist was also very nice and
spent some time showing me how to go about it.
My question is...is it possible for there to be an immediate bad
reaction? If so, I'll wait until morning when I can rush him to the vet.
The pharmacist said I could call her tonight for another half hour
(until 10pm CST) or she'll be available all weekend. I'm a little
fearful and am thinking I might wait for tomorrow morning, but my little
old fellow is so weak.
So now I'll go walk Jasmine, our Katrina orphan and check for replies
when we get back.

Bonnie

Thanks for your kind thoughts of my 19 year-old with many ailments,
Bonnie and the Foozer