Thanks, Michelle - I've been talking to Susan here in Little Rock about it's use both IV and Sub-Q.

I'd be interested to hear what others experiences are. I'm sure the company isn't going to commit till they're satisfied their (and FDA) research requirements, which doesn't mean it doesn't work sub-q, and sounds like it can is effective sub-q.

Gloria