Hi Chris,yes I volunteer at Crash's landing and all the people there are great and very loving.I have 2 fiv cats at my house and I just love them to pieces. the five cats go to Sids,which is where I volunteer all the time,it is my home away from home.Have they already spoke with someone from there?They would have the best care you could ask for. :)

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Someone I know is considering placing 2 FIV kitties there.  They are in Grand Rapids, MI.  MaryChristine knew something about them.. I was wondering if anyone had ever dealt with them directly…  Thanks.

Christiane Biagi
914-632-4672
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Stealth Volunteer in NY
Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stealthvolunteers/

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!