Just checking again - are there any of the Texas folks out there who can help this FELV purebred Bengal, 1 year old...?

Gloria

At 11:10 AM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
This kitty is in Houston. If anyone is interested at all if you will email me individually (<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]) I will send consolidated.net>
Subject: Fw: Bengal cat 'Moon Pie'
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:36:27 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "MORSE, ROY F" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Janet Cain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: Bengal cat 'Moon Pie'

Janet,

Just got the results back from the IFA and organ tests...Bad
news...the IFA was positive...good news...his organs seemed
to be in good shape.  The Vet said Moon Pie could stay the
rest of the week at the discounted boarding fee and
indefinitely at the regular price.  The office staff said he
was adjusting well to being handled and was less panicked
with his surroundings.  I have been visiting twice daily to
pet and talk to him and it seems to help.

Moon Pie is such a sweet cat and deserves so much more than
what he started with.  Some foster family would be lucky to
get to know this lovable feline.  Let's make this wish come
true.

Janet, if you would, please forward this update to all
interested parties in your email list.

Thanks for all your concern and help.
Karen