I haven't been able to read all the emails concerning
Pepper.  Have they ever found out what is wrong with
Pepper?  I feel for AJ it so hard to see one of our
babies sick but not be able to find out what is wrong.
 That was what happened with my Angel Stinky.  I am
praying that AJ and Pepper have better luck.

Cindy