Everyone, thank you very much for prayers for Philmore –

I just talked to my friend, Phoenix and Philmore went to heaven yesterday – it is very sad that I know he is no longer in pain, and I also know that “crossing the bridge” is not the final destination – I and she will certainly miss having him around us though.

Also, Phoenix takes care of feral kitties in different colonies as well – and she recently found three new born babies who found already passed away… they are tiny tiny, but beautiful babies – they are only a week or two weeks old babies– she found a baby meowing a couple of days ago, and did not know that they did not have a mother and crying for a help.. and next day she found them already passed away--- I am very sad – please pray that these babies are in peace and at a better place now and will have a long and happier life this coming time – thank you.