No kidding?  I keep a bottle on hand and end up using it all the time around here, someone is always pulling a muscle or getting s/n.  It seems to help speed recovery time, but it's so darn hard to tell with homeopathics.  They work so subtly that I end up wondering if the recovery might have been the same without them!  Like everyone on the list, it makes ME feel better when there is something I can do that has a possibility of helping.
Nina

Becca DuBose wrote:
I work for Vanderbilt University and there is an ongoing study of Traumeel S in pediatric oncology patients with mucositis.  I understand it's very popular in Europe.  I wanted to try it with Paassht but didn't get the chance.  Her mouth sores improved with amoxicillin to the point where they no longer hurt.

Becca

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, you might want to give him some Traumeel, or Traumed, (homeopathic blend for injury) to some goat's milk or yogurt.  Come to think of it, plain yogurt or goat's milk might help loosen things up too.  If he's getting abx, then an probiotic would be beneficial.
Nina