Tonya,she does not declaw the positives,and I too don't like the declawing.

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sherry,

Prayers for Salem on the way.

I don't want to start anything negative at all, but we discussed here that your vet declaws all the cats at her shelter.  Does that include the felv negatives?  One of the biggest problems for positives is stress.  I just wondered if when you take in a positive you immediately declaw it?  Just wondering.  And of course I have my opinion, but I'm not saying this to be judgemental.

tonya

Lee Soper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm so sorry - prayers  for Salem stay strong, and lots of kiss's for Salem
Sandra