Kerry I am so sorry to hear about losing Snoopy,hugs to you.
Sherry

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Belinda,
I just wondered if my dog could be added to the CLS..I lost Snoopy on Thursday, April 20.  He grew up with Buster and Lil Rascal..He would have been 11 on May 7. He suffered a stroke last Sat a week ago...I still have his sisters Buffy and Muffy..I raised the 3 on the bottle as their mom passed away 45 min after their birth..This was so suddened...no warning signs...and after just losing my 2 kitties, well, you all know how it is...
Just wondered if he could be added since he was their friend..
Thank you so much,
Kerry, Bandy and Inky