too late for gloria, but thought i'd share anywhere--this is from a flight attendant who regularly transports/sets up transports with flight attendants to fly critters all over.... (and yes, pam, you know who this is from!)

I had used Ace before when flying animals but only bec they were ferals.Rescue remedy will do just fine.If they are flying cargo I will NOT recomend any type of sedative only rescue remedy if needed.
With ace the altitute can affecta cat big time!
Also I will not use !/2 of a pill that is too much 1/4 it will be sufficient.Animals need to be alert when traveling in case there is an emergency.

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]