Hey,

Again,  I would try immunoregulin and a holistic vet.  I would also look for another vet who's more receptive to trying new things.  My vet actually did research and came up with things to try for my positive when she was sick.
tonya

Roxane Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI Carmen!  little Ty has started with a respiratory problem now, very stuffed up.  I called the vet and they are going to set me up with some antibiotics.  What kind of treatments do you do for your FeLV kitties?  Any guidance would be great.  My vet isn't working with me as much as they first said they would, I'm now looking for a different vet for him.
This little guy is a sweetie, it would be great if I could find someone that would take on his challenge.

Carmen Conklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Roxanne, Keep working with him. I'd treat all the symptoms first and see
how he is after that. There is always a chance for finding a place for him
too. Give him a chance and see if all the health problems don't work
themselves out. If not, then you know you did everything you possibly could
for him. Carmen (C & W)

>From: Roxane Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>Subject: new to FeLV
>Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hi,
>
> About a week and a half ago we had a stray come to our house. Because I
>have a FIV cat I took this guy right into the vets office to be tested. He
>came back FeLV +, we went ahead and neutered him, I would not hear of
>putting this little black beauty to sleep, he is a great boy, not feral at
>all.
> He came home from the vets with a little respiratory issue but we
>cleared that right up with amoxi. He was just as full of worms as a cat
>can get, so we've treated him for that but now the diarrhea is really bad
>and I cannot seem to get if firmed up. He is on Natural Balance, I would
>like to get him onto raw.
> This boy has not really shown any signs of illness other then what I've
>mentioned, and the vet seems to think that his health is not really too
>bad. I guess I don't know my options and my vet just says that he will do
>whatever I want but I need more options then death by lethal injection or
>bring home to watch die. Help!
>
> Roxane

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Roxane,