Hideyo I have nothing but kind words for you,please don't beat yourself up for what happened.Not many people can help these beautiful creatures as much as you do.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you Sherry for your kind words..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hannibal departed to his new wonderful life... - thank you forall your prayers.

Hideyo,my thoughts are with you,you are a remarkable lady and you always do your best for your babies,we all wishe we could have done things better and differently.But just know that you loved him and did the best for him.
Sherry

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, I first wanted to thank you all for all the prayers and encouragement and support for Hannibal – a little less than 24 hours ago, he passed away – he stopped breathing in my arms.. I wish he was at home but unfortunately we were at the vet and he was getting IV fluid… I was with him the whole time..I really did not expect him to cross the bridge yesterday.. I just wanted to make him feel better and I thought that IV would have helped him.. and now I think about it, I am so sure that putting him on IV did shorten his life after all.. as always,, I have so many regrets for things I wish I had done, I had known.. or I wish I had not done.. if I had known as much as I do now.. I would have made Hannibal’s life so much better and longer…..I am so sorry for Hannibal not knowing any better… but I hope I can contribute my learning experience to any other kitties out there who are fighting against CRF… Hannibal was and is such a fighter.. he was the very first feral I rescued in U.S.  and I have known him over 10 years… I feel so fortunate to have met him and feel honored to have met and feel privileged to have had the opportunity to take care of him.. I wish I had done a better job, Hannibal… and I am so sorry that I did not pay attention well enough and took your sight way.. I know it was struggle for you…… but one thing for sure.. I have loved him so very much.. I loved him like there is no tomorrow….and I always will…

We celebrated his departure to his new life with all other kitties last night.. we all miss him.. I am so very much going to miss holding him.. and seeing places that I used to see.. but I also know that his soul will continue to live with me.. and is still around…I am still feeling numb and shock.. but I wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers.

I also wanted to thank Helen and her website on CRF support ---I have learned so much from … I know for sure that without the information,, I couldn’t have taken care of him as well as I did….

Hideyo and Hannibal, my little precious hero…