Hello Everyone,
First, my condolences to everyone that has lost a fur child and prayers for those that are struggling. I haven't been on list as much as usual, but I wanted to pass this on to all of you. Isn't Angel's Gate the sanctuary that Patti sent her Felix to? I remember her talking about Susan and the compassionate people there. Apparently they are in trouble with possible re-zoning threats and need help with signatures for a petition. Please take a look and see if it's something you would like to support:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/627580358