I have a black cat too.  She has some white on her belly and chest.  Taylor is a bit shy but very loving.  She likes me to sing to her. lol

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have two black cats too, one with no teeth (well, he has his fangs, but nothing
else), social issues (scared of men, fast movements, eye contact), and
unpredictability issues (likes to cuddle in bed, then out of no-where attacks you,
biting and claws); the other has seasonal allergies and goes bald in the fall (kinda
cute, except he's miserable and itchy), tends to be unpredictable (you don't pick him
up unless HE decides he wants you to), and is a dominant cat (likes to boss the
others around, swats at them for no reason). I think I know why MINE aren't getting
adopted, LOL!
Luckily, one has white whiskers on one side of his face, so no collars needed to tell
them apart (the other has his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth half the
time, and a scar around his neck).

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for
pictures) and HOMES for CATS!