2. FeLV Kitten Survives Hit & Run Car Accident is now facing
    Posted by: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kitrynak
    Date: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:20 pm (PDT)

Russo escaped all odds when he was hit by a car, then taken to The
Humane Society of Williamson County. He was immediately rushed to
the vet where he was treated, and it was determined he would be fine
with a little TLC and care.

Russo has only lived a short 3 months and thought his luck was
changing. But, unfortunately his luck didn't hold out, he has tested
positive for FeLV.

The shelter does not have the proper facility to provide shelter for
an FeLV kitty. We are desperate to see this little boy get a chance
at love and life, even if just for a little while. He loves to
snuggle, play, and purrs all day long. He has been through so, so
much, and now this terrible turn of fate.

The adoption fee will be completely waived we just want to see him
saved. He can either be an only kitty, or with other FeLV kitties,
but has to be an indoor only cat. Please call or email us today and
save this little boy from being just another statistic...

Ask for Kynama
(512) 947-9577

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:O'Gwynn;Jenn;Phaewryn;Ms.
FN:Jenn Phaewryn O'Gwynn
NICKNAME:Phaewryn
ORG:UCAT rescue;operations/field work
TITLE:Cat Rescuer
NOTE:I rescue cats. I run a small personal rescue operation, all on my own, and out of pocket. Donations appreciated at any time! Paypal donations can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or send donations via check or money order to Jennifer O'Guin, PO Box 1008, Hardwick VT. 05843
TEL;WORK;VOICE:802-472-8628
TEL;HOME;VOICE:802 472-8628
ADR;WORK:;home office;;Hardwick;VT.;05843;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:home office=0D=0AHardwick, VT. 05843=0D=0AUSA
ADR;HOME:;;P.O. Box 1008;Hardwick;Vermont;05843;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:P.O. Box 1008=0D=0AHardwick, Vermont 05843=0D=0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:1
URL;HOME:http://ucat.us
URL;WORK:http://ucat.us/adopt.html
BDAY:19750928