Me too....I think I have been here since 2001
Great bunch of caring and loving people.

In a message dated 9/5/2006 5:11:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I agree wholeheartedly…. I can come to this group with any of my kitties if they are not feeling well whether they are positive or not and they are very supportive and genuine…

Hideyo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barb Moermond
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: i have never met people like you all

Kayte,

that's exactly why I'm still here 8 years (this weekend) after losing my FeLV+ girl.  This is the best group of people I've ever encountered and there are a number of lurkers and old time members who may or may not still have a positive kitty, but who remain on the list because the list has become family and if there's a possibility that our past experiences could help a newbie, we're here.  I love these people with all my  being!

barb

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have never met in my life people with more compassion then you people...i have no idea how you find the energy to adopt and take care of sick kitties...i have read every single post on here that it let me go back to and the heart break you all have had and are dealing with is beyond words can describe...yet you still console each other and offer advice to newbies like me...may God look over all of you and you loved ones and your sweet "babies" and THANK YOU so much..i barely know anything about these sickness but if you EVER need to talk please hit me up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

kayte