"Patty if you can read this please let us know one way or the other by emailing or call me directly!"
"You can call my home phone collect if need to: (360) 793-8960
it might be busy due to family members or nobody home so it's always advised to call my cell phone: (425) 344-6933"

In a message dated 9/10/2006 1:26:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
As far as I know, no one has heard for quite some time. I wish too that we had some way to find out how she is doing, and pray that she's recovering. Kerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:12 PM
Subject: Patty

Can anyone tell me how Patty is doing? I pray that she is on the road to recovery.

Sheila

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE

http://www.tazzys-siamseses-collies.petfinder.org/
htpp://groups.yahoo.com/group/wasiameserescue

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html
http://www.felineleukemia.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html
http://www.petloss.com/