-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of MacKenzie, Kerry N.
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: o/t established cat and new cat

Hi guys
I'm sorry I've not been on the list recently. (Trying to prepare to go to UK
again while working on an adopter for one of my fosters.)
As always, all sick kitties are in my thoughts, and my heart goes out to
those that have lost beloved furbabies.
I wonder if I could ask you knowledgeable folks a Q?
The potential adopter of my foster, Kitty, took her own cat to her parents
place while she moved house. She says she now wants to establish her cat in
her new home before she takes Kitty. Surely it wd be better if she used this
ideal opportunity to move them together into the new place? Any opinions
much appreciated before I get back to her on this.....I believe she plans to
remove her cat tomorrow from her parents.
Thanks as always
Kerry

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP
to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding
tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or
refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a
partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer,
then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a
person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or
matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers
particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.