That is great news!     :)
I'm so happy for him and you!
Bless you for taking him home on Saturday...YEAH  for him!
He will remain in my prayers to stay negative.

In a message dated 10/5/2006 7:09:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Jen has been giving some of the Sids kids check ups that have been there awhile and rechecking them for fiv and felv.Well there is this beautiful orange and white boy named Tristan who was felv+ when he got there just over a year ago.Well Jen retested him on Tuesday and he is negative for both!!! When I got the e-mail I just started crying.I have told him since I have been volunteering there that if he didn't have that nasty felv I would take him home.So now I have to live up to my word and he is coming home with me Saturday!! Jen will retest him again in a month.But she is 99% sure he will test neg again. I will post some pics of him on my yahoo site in a few days.I call him a super model kitty. :)Miracles do happen. :)