ah my heart breaks when I hear news like this...I'm so sorry to hear about George. I know he was in all of our prayers here on the list.
It is heartbreaking to hear about Katarina...my god she survived the hurricane and now this. Please give her hugs and kisses from us in WA.
So much loss lately....   :(