Sherry,
    My heart goes all out to you for what you do. I'm so sorry to hear about Katarina. I have a personal kitty that is a Torti she is my baby.
I can't imagine at this time on how I would feel if I lost her. She is a rescue herself. I got her when she was barely 4-5 weeks old. She is now 4 yrs old.
Myself, being a rescue sure I deal with a lot of cats but not the load of having Felv/Fiv kitties. God it's gotta be tough to be so close to all the kitties that you deal with on a regular basics. I tip my hat to you for what you do. Bless you for being there for the kitties.
There is a special place in heaven waiting for you when the time comes. All the furangels will come flying to you with happiness and love.