Hi guys,
    Please wish my boy "Dukee" luck. He is going in to the Vet today for vomiting clear fluids and losing weight like crazy.
He has been tested for Felv/Fiv in the past. He was negative.
He is a Ragdoll mix was a rescue of mine when I got him at the age of 5-6 weeks of age. He is now 3 years old.
I don't need this right now on top of losing Sam back in March. This has been a crappy year for us with our move and all. I'm sure a few of you remember my disaster moving to my property.
Please send your awesome prayers and thoughts our way!
Thanks!