Not to worry my kitties are staying right here with me. They will be treated as they always have been with care and love. Live their time out with me.
If Dukee does have FIP this will be my first time dealing with this.
I knew sooner or later this would happen I have been very fortunate and lucky.
Believe me I understand what your all saying.
I will do what I can for him and the others.