They arrive half hour ago. 1:05 pm my time
Pardon me for asking do I use this as if I'm giving vaccinations?
If so where do I inject this?

I know when I was giving my husband his injections it was wherever he wanted it. Unfortunately the Interferon Treatment didn't work for him for his Hep C. it caused massive side effects as I mentioned to you.

I'm not doing anything until I hear from you by email.
Sorry my cell phone is charging don't have enough charge in it to call you directly and I'm using home phone for business as I indicated I have
dial-up. It's easier for me to retrieve the emails when I'm on.
You may email me off the list if you like.

"Thank you so much Hideyo....you are a "Godsend"!!!!!