Okay, I have decided to go forward and have the tube put in Dukee of course with help from a "Good Hearted Member" of this group.
God Bless You!
My husband stated that he deserves the chance after we had a long discussion.
If all goes well he will have it done in the morning.
I have high hopes that he does well...I'm praying anyway.
I do have to admit I'm a little skiddish putting a kitty under even though it won't be for long. Because of what happen to Taz.
Thank you all for your support on this it means a lot to me!
Now, I gotta get some much needed rest and check on Dukee!