I have a question:
How do I give Dukee SAMe (Denosyl) when he comes home when he is on a feeding tube? I noticed it came in tablet form on my research.
One thing I did noticed on him when I popped the cans of wet food for the cats he still came in and took a few licks of the food but not enough.
He has always done this.
So when I feed the others when he gets home he will hear this. So how do I refrain him from eating their food if he is on a special diet?
Will he be able to eat their food on top of his food?
I also feed my cats snacks? Dukee knows it!

Sorry for stupid questions but gotta ask!
Boy, I know I'm going to have questions for you guys on this tube feeding.
I don't want to be overwhelmed when the Vet hits me with this I want some firsthand knowledge from you guys. So it's preparing myself and my family. I certainly don't want them doing anything to jeopardize his health even though it wouldn't be intentional.
I have never done it before! Yikes!