Candace, I'm sorry Pepper had to leave you.  Gentle Bridge vibes to him, and
hugs to you.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Candace Doler
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 5:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Pepper died

I just wanted to let you know that Pepper died a few hours ago. He started
getting better with this current episode but was not so good earlier today.

 I was not expecting him to go so suddenly. I was not at home at the time so
not sure what happened.

I want to thank everyone for their advice and support.

This group is great for those of us who want to take responsibility for the
health care of our pets and give them the best chance possible for a good
outcome.

Thank you all

Candace