  From: anne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:36 PM
  Subject: Re: Please add Jimi Too Cool to the CLS

  Dear Gloria, Nina and Faye,
      Thank you so much for your beautiful messages. Faye, thank you for coming
forward just for my boy, and Gloria, as always, thank you. and Nina, always,
too.

      Nina, I appreciated your thoughts about loss and transition so much.  I
have a long time internet friend with whom we have many discussions and are
constantly trying to find a way to deal with this awful grief, not only for our
own cats and dogs but for animals everywhere.  She and I both have a lot of
animal friends living with us (although I no longer take any in, due to
financial problems, and haven't for a few years now) so we both know we will
have to face many more heartwrenching goodbyes.  Your thoughts were very
helpful for me.  If you don't mind, I would like to share them with my friend?
I can leave your name and email off, of course, and just paste your comments,
if that would be all right.

     Also, I got a very wonderful message from Paolo in Italy asking for
pictures of Jimi Too Cool so I sent him a couple but wondered, like he
wondered, if maybe any of you might like to see him, too.  I don't know how to
post pictures to this group but I did make a little web page for him a few
years ago that has a picture of him on it, if anyone would like to see what he
looked like.  The address is
http://ourworld.cs.com/annlmla2/myhomepage/cat.html

     Thanks, everyone,
  Anne and Simms and Sophie and Jimi Too Cool, in spirit, always, among other
fur covered friends